- Automatic Levels
- GPS Guidance Equipment
- Heavy Equipment Trailers
- Laser Levels
- Levels Surveying Equipment
- Light Equipment and Tools
- Rentals Compact Utility Tractors
- Rentals Utility Tractors
- Test Equipment
|Product Code:||Anritsu MS2724B 20GHZ Spectrum Analyzer Loaded|
Spectrum and Interference Analyzer Highlights
Measure: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, C/I, Emission Masks.
Interference Analyzer: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI, Mapping.
Dynamic Range: > 104 dB in 1 Hz RBW.
DANL: –160 dBm in 1 Hz RBW 1 GHz preamp On.
Phase Noise: –100 dBc/Hz 10 kHz offset at 1 GHz.
Frequency Accuracy: ± 25 ppb with GPS On 1 Hz to 10 MHz Resolution Bandwidth (RBW).
Traces: Normal, Max Hold, Min Hold, Average, # of Averages.
Detectors: Peak, Negative, Sample, Quasi-peak, and true RMS.
Markers: 6, each with a Delta Marker, or 1 Reference with 6 Deltas.
Limit Lines: up to 40 segments with one-button envelope creation.
Trace Save-on-Event: crossing limit line or sweep complete.
Anritsu's latest generation of handheld spectrum analyzers includes the MS2724B Spectrum Master. This represents the company's highest performance handheld spectrum analyzer from the MS272xB family. Exciting new features and options bring more value to the user over our previous generations:
- Frequency Coverage - 9 kHz to 20 GHz.
- Broadband preamplifiers over the whole frequency range for increased sensitivity around 20 dB.
- Three Sweep Modes – with improved Sweep Speed - up to 100 times faster.
- Resolution Bandwidths from 1 Hz to 10 MHz.
- New triggering choices including hysteresis, hold-off, and delay.
- More zero-span capabilities including 10 MHz RBW & VBW.
- Enhanced Spectrum Analyzer GUI including large marker display choice.
- Choice of display options for readability – normal, black and white, night vision, high contrast.
- On-screen Interference Mapping as part of the Interference Analysis option.
- LTE Measurements up to 20 MHz.
- 30 MHz Wide Zero-Span IF Output at 140 MHz center frequency for external demodulation of virtually any other wideband signal.
The Spectrum Master MS2724B features over 30 analyzers in one to meet virtually every measurement need. In addition to spectrum analysis a user can select optional capabilities and analyzers including:
- High Accuracy Power Meter.
- Interference Analyzer.
- Channel Scanner.
- 140 MHz Zero-Span IF Output, 30 MHz bandwidth.
- GPS Receiver.
- Increase frequency accuracy, geo-tag data collection.
- Secure data operation.
- 3GPP Signal Analyzers.
- LTE, GSM/EDGE, W-CDMA/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA/HSDPA.
- 3GPP2 Signal Analyzers.
- CDMA2000 1X, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO.
- IEEE 802.16 Signal Analyzers.
- Fixed WiMAX, Mobile WiMAX.
For post processing data collected on your instrument utilize Master Software Tools – a PC program included with the instrument. It provides powerful data analysis tools for spectrum clearing and interference monitoring. And the Remote Access Tool allows the user to see and control the instrument over a LAN connection.
Weighing about 8 pounds fully loaded, including a Li-Ion battery, the fully functional Spectrum Master MS2724B family of handheld spectrum analyzers are light enough to take anywhere, including up a tower.
Continuous frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 20 GHz gives the wireless professional the performance needed for the most demanding measurements. Whether your application is spectrum monitoring, hidden signal detection, RF and microwave signal measurements, microwave backhaul testing or cellular signal measurements, the Spectrum Master MS2724B gives you the tools you need to make the job easier and more productive.
Convenient operating procedures, high sensitivity, excellent repeatability and exceptional performance enable the MS2724C to simplify measurements on wireless systems for easy verification of system compliance.
Typical applications include :
Transmitter Spectrum Analysis - occupied bandwidth, channel power, adjacent channel power ratio and modulation.
Received Signal Analysis - location and identification of in-band interference and out-of-band spurious signals and spectral masks.
Signal Strength Mapping - to determine the most suitable location for antennas, base stations and repeaters.
Field analysis of 3G signals – fast sweep speed, field-swappable battery, smart measurements and daylight-viewable display make the MS2724C an ideal choice for the challenge of rugged environments.
Broadcast measurement AM & FM analog and IBOC proofing measurements.
Interference mitigation in many diverse situations including wireless patient telemetry in hospitals.